Friday 19 March 2010

Market Research: Feedback

My feed back was very constructive that I received after asking my target audience what they thought about my magazine, they were generally impressed by it.
Everyone I asked liked my masthead as it was relevant to music but was also quirky and different to other mastheads that are slightly bland, like my teachers though they suggested that I should change the colour as it isn't very bold or eye catching, they like my photos and think they fit well with the theme and the genre of the magazine the only problem is they look very fashion like as apposed to a music magazine. The font I have chosen was liked by most people as well they like the style and how it looks like its been wrote on. when asked what they would add change and why they said I need more text and I should experiment with different fonts and sizes.
I then asked about my contents page most of the target audience response was that their favorite bit is how it is lay ed out on the page and the photos I have chosen to use. They also like the effect i have used and the headings as they fit in the genre I'm aiming at. When I asked what they would alter they said the page numbers in order and the bold text.
I then asked about my double page spread and they said they like the photos and the general layout of the page but in general they said it need a lot more work to be at the same standard as the other two pages, I also agree with this and I will do a lot of experimenting all the pages to get them looking the best I can

No comments:

Post a Comment