Saturday 20 March 2010

Front Page



after receiving my feedback on how my cover was abit 'blocky' and the colour being bland i decided to use a brown background with a floral background on top to break it up abit and give it more colour and make it look abit more scrappy not so neat and organised. I also added the sweets I suggested as well, I think they work well but i need to re cut them as they will lose me marks at the moment because they are cut in weird angles and have areas where I have missed bits or cut into the sweet.
my feed back from this was they again it is too blocky with the white backgrounds and that the issue number in the corner looks more like a page number. my teacher also preferred my old font as he thinks it fits my genre better the more i look at it I agree. he does like the photos and text but thinks that it isn't necessary for two pictures of the same band on the front and that maybe I will find a better one than the main image I have as one of the girls heads have been cut off and so have the feet at the bottom.
I personally quite like this layout and i would pick this magazine up if I saw it on a shop shelf, but i also understand what my teacher has said so i will experiment further.

No comments:

Post a Comment