Monday 22 February 2010

Market Research

Front Page

1. Do you like the name 'Ear Candy' and explain your answer?


2. Do you think my colour pallet fits with the genre I am aiming my magazine to fit in?


3. Would you say that the photos are appropriate to the genre of the magazine and why?


4. What do you like about my choice of font?


5. If you would change anything, what would it be and why?


Contents Page

5. What do you Like about my Contents Page?


6. Do you think the headings on my contents page are fit for the genre i am aiming at
& why?


7. Do you like the effects I have used and why do you have this opinion?


8. Do you think the photos are appropriate and why?


9. What would you alter?


Double Page Spread

10. What do you like about my Double Page Spread?


11. Do you like the photos I have chose & do you think they fit the genre well?


12. Overall would you say that my magazine fits the theme and what would you do if it were yours to improve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment