Monday 8 February 2010

Contents Pages



This contents page inspired me as I like the three colours used together black red and white and the way it doesn't have a bland title like 'Contents' it uses the tiles Vogue again this makes it different to other contents pages also the picture is more eye catching than the text I like the various font styles used this has inspired me alot for my contents page.



This is a more simple basic one that I found interesting as again it uses the month as a title instead of 'Contents' I also like how the magazine is sectioned off into different parts like fashion for example, this makes the page easy to read and use for the reader. I also like the use of more than one picture and how they correspond to different sections in the magazine I think the use of a small picture of the front cover on the page is also interesting and provides information on the photographer & stylist etc. The colours and fonts are simple but varied as well.



The last one is my favorite as it is the most different the word 'Contents' is split into two sections for a start and also the year is a different text and positioned on its side this makes the page even more unusual, I think I will use this somewhere in my magazine as it has really inspired me. The colours are so simple but people would argue its the text your looking for on a contents page. The picture is good & relevant as it is the same person as on the front page Zac Efron, again at the bottom there is a smaller photo explaining who did the shoot and other information. The text is split with titles again they are not capitalised, I like this as it is unusual and grammatically incorrect but individual, the text itself is all the same just in different sizes and bold, I like this technique also but I think the wide range of fonts fits my theme better.

No comments:

Post a Comment